GOLDA shares its hydraulic know-how/hydraulic engineering in order to satisfy your needs!
On-site technical consulting services: engineering, studies, commissioning, maintenance…
Over 40 GOLDA hydraulic experts with years of field-experience, who combine creativity and innovation, are at your disposal.
Our hydraulic experts offer technical advice and consulting to companies in the following sectors of activity:
industry, offshore, mining, forest, earth moving and agricultural machinery…
GOLDA’s expertize respond to your objectives through its offer.
Studies and advice,
GOLDA project assistance/support:
- Hydraulic equipment analysis: functional analysis, Design of hydraulic schematic, component dimensioning, equipment upkeep.
- Modelling and simulation,
- CAD: computer Aided Drawing and Design,
- Tubing/piping (tuyautage),
- Systems fixing and processes.
Expertise in response of your problematics,
- On site expertize,
- Failure analysis, hydraulic security,
- Existing systems optimization,
- Technical assistance and supervision,
- Project/test steering/piloting.
- Technological monitoring and R&D support,
- Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA),
- Obsolescence analysis,
- Quality problems (lifetime),
- Didactic benches,
- Prejudicial expertise.
Energy performance and hybridization,
- Enlightening the theoretical operating of your equipment
- Survey methodology for technical specifications achievement
- Preparing and setting up
- Data analysis (pressure / flow / force / temperature)
- Presentation of the energy performance of your hydraulic equipment
- Determination of alternatives energy-efficient architectures (resizing, hybridization etc.).
Energy efficiency and hybridization project, R&D support:
thermic and hydraulic engines for energy saving and efficiency).Our experts are involved in the development and optimization of your hybridization project.
Hybridization equipment studies:
- Feasibility study and usage analysis
- Modeling and sizing
- Hybridization strategy (thermic engine downsizing, hydraulic boost system)
- Control parameters development